Here is a comprehensive Dbmpk review to help you determine if Dbmpk.com is a scam or a legitimate company. This Dbmpk review will help determine if you should trust this website or not.
- Domain name.Dbmpk.com
- Website name Dbmpk
- Domain Registration Date Per WHOIS:2022-09-9
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Address and Name of the Parent Company: FADEL–BEATTY LIMITED, SUITE 10542. BALMORAL ESTATE, ABBEYLANDS South, NAVAN MATH, C15 DD72. IRELAND
- Products Categories on Its Website:PARTY Dress, COLLECTIONS. HAPPY HALLOWEEN. MERRY CHRISTMAS. ALL PRODUCTS. BEST SELLER.
- Products on Its Website:KAMILLE COOR BLOCK Wrap SHIRT DRESS and BOUTIQUE FASHION SHIRT, INTELLIGENT Electric Heating SCARF, SIMPLE LONG-SLEEVE SHIRT, AND LOOSE TROUSERS PRINTED CASUAL Women TWO-PIECE Suit, MID-CUT FLAT RAIN BOOTS DUCK HUNTING BOOTS FLEECE WARM CLOTH SHORT,
What is Dbmpk.com?
This online store claims to sell many of the products listed above. Before you decide to shop at this online store, there are many things you need to know.
Dbmpk has been listed as a suspicious site for the following reasons:
The “CONTACT US”, and “TERMS of SERVICE” pages provide information about its parent company, FADEL-BEATTY LTD. It has been found that multiple problematic and scam sites have used it, including TjooeShop and Qesoply.
It has given its parent company’s name as FADEL BEATTY LIMITED. However, it could change its address and name in the future due to similar sites.
Special Discounts and Sales Offers
Dbmpk lists many products for sale with huge discounts. These discounts are often used to lure people to scam websites.
The About Us page has many similar pages, including scam sites and other problematic websites.
Deliveries and Customer Complaints
According to complaints from buyers of similar online stores, the delivery times, customer support and after-sales services are very poor.
Our Final Verdict:
Based on the above facts, it is clear that Dbmpk has been identified as one of the most suspicious websites.
Click >HERE to see a list of suspicious websites. Or scroll down in our “Scams” category and find information about different types of scams. You can also navigate our website by clicking >HERE.
You can leave a comment about the company below. You can also share this review via your social media accounts with your family and friends to let them know about this online store.
Many online shops claim to offer huge discounts on many items, but they are often scams. Avoid these online shops or do your research before buying anything. Most of these online stores won’t ship the items purchased to clients, or deliver inferior or unreliable items. Scam online shops may charge clients their credit cards randomly, without their consent. If you’ve ever been charged incorrectly by a scam website, you should immediately notify your bank or credit union to protect your credit card details.